To see and to do in Normandy
What to see or to do during your stay at Camping*** Le Lac des Charmilles in Normandy?
- Torigny Les Villes, a charming town at the heart of the Vire valley, the Château de Matigon, the ponds and markets.
- The Mont-Saint-Michel, a fascinating gem of architecture and history.
- The D-Day beaches, a memorial site and captivating visit to discover or rediscover a major page of history.
- Boat trip to the Chausey islands, a true paradise where nature is still generous and unspoiled.
- Visit to the stud farm of Saint-Lô, the cradle of French horses, housing a great number of sports events.
- Hiking, cycling or horse riding in the state forest of Cerisy, on the towpaths of the Vire valley or at the heart of the nature site Les Roches de Ham.
- Down-river on the Vire by canoe, pedal boating or anglingon the ponds, rail biking, climbing, bungee jumping, zip-lines, giant swing and sleighing on rails, tree climb adventuring...
Photo credits: D-Day beaches © Calvados Tourisme - Iles Chausey © Nikater - Haras de Saint-Lô © Larayerrie - © VéloRail Condé-sur-Vire